British tourist survives magic mushroom jump
Published: Wednesday 06 August 2008
A British tourist jumped from a hotel window in Amsterdam on Tuesday afternoon after eating magic mushrooms. The 18-year-old survived the ten-metre fall, which was broken by a shop sign and a table.
At the weekend a teenager died in The Hague after he jumped out of a window under the influence of magic mushrooms.
... the rush!
The object lesson, here, do not do hallucinegenics in high places.
I wonder if Icarus was dooing shrooms when his wings melted.ReplyDelete