- Number 1: Do the America People deserve know the truth regarding the ongoing wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen?
- Number 2: Could a larger question be how can an army private access so much secret information?
- Number 3: Why is the hostility directed at Assange, the publisher, and not at our governments failure to protect classified information?
- Number 4: Are we getting our moneys worth of the 80 Billion dollars per year spent on intelligence gathering?
- Number 5: Which has resulted in the greatest number of deaths: lying us into war or Wikileaks revelations or the release of the Pentagon Papers?
- Number 6: If Assange can be convicted of a crime for publishing information that he did not steal, what does this say about the future of the first amendment and the independence of the internet?
- Number 7: Could it be that the real reason for the near universal attacks on Wikileaks is more about secretly maintaining a seriously flawed foreign policy of empire than it is about national security?
- Number 8: Is there not a huge difference between releasing secret information to help the enemy in a time of declared war, which is treason, and the releasing of information to expose our government lies that promote secret wars, death and corruption?
- Number 9: Was it not once considered patriotic to stand up to our government when it is wrong?
Hat Tip: Mediate