- He lives vicariously through himself.
- He once taught a German shepherd to bark in Spanish.
- He never says something tastes like chicken – not even chicken.
- He’s been known to cure narcolepsy, just by walking into a room.
- He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.
- His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.
- Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact number.
- He’s a lover, not a fighter, but he’s also a fighter, so don’t get any ideas.
- When it is raining, it is because he is thinking of something sad.
- His shirts never wrinkle.
- He is left-handed. And right-handed.
- If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.
- He has amassed an incredibly large DVD library, and it is said that he never once alphabetized it.
- You can see his charisma from space.
- The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
- He once punched a magician. That’s right. You heard me.
- If a monument were built in his honor, Mt. Rushmore would close… due to poor attendance.
- His blood smells like cologne.
- His organ donation card also lists his beard.
- On every continent in the world, there is a sandwich named after him.
- He doesn’t believe in using oven mitts, nor potholders.
- His reputation is expanding faster than the universe.
- His cereal never gets soggy. It sits there, staying crispy, just for him.
- The pheromones he secretes have been known to affect people miles away, in a slight but measurable way.
- His hands feel like rich brown suede.
- He owns three sports cars and rents five.
- He once taught a horse to read email for him.
- He once brought in $13 million at a charity bachelor auction, which was a lot of money at the time.
- Respected archaeologists fight over his discarded apple cores.
- He is the most interesting man in the world.
All The Best
THE ELEPHANT BAR IS CLOSED
I want to thank everyone who participated in the Elephant Bar over the past twelve years. We had millions of visitors from all around the World and you were part of it. Over the past dozen years, two or three times a night, I would open my laptop and some of you were always there. I will miss that.
My plans are to continue my work with technology and architecture. You know my interests and thoughts.
At times, things would get a little rough in the EB. To those of you that I may have offended over the years, I apologize. From all of you, I learned and grew.
An elephant never forgets.
Deuce, 21 June 2018
Friday, November 16, 2012
Stay thirsty my friends
Posted by Deuce ☂ at 11/16/2012 06:29:00 PM