COLLECTIVE MADNESS


“Soft despotism is a term coined by Alexis de Tocqueville describing the state into which a country overrun by "a network of small complicated rules" might degrade. Soft despotism is different from despotism (also called 'hard despotism') in the sense that it is not obvious to the people."

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Are White Voters Getting Fed Up With Racial Hypocrisy ?



There was no more blatant racial preference than when Oprah Winfrey and Colin Powell rejected the obvious white candidate and selected Barack Obama. Blacks are supporting Obama by 97%.

The elite whites in the media and academia will twist and turn and to demonstrate their multi-culturalism, shuck and jive to avoid the obvious conclusion that blacks are voting black. The subtleties and refined nuances of racial sensitivities are being missed by 'lesser educated whites." Let me translate that for you. Working class whites know bullshit when they hear it, and are coming around to McCain. The MSM was sort of hoping they would not notice. They are.

4 comments:

  1. Here is our glib boy talking about his choice for VP and being tested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hearing it from all kinds of gentile white middle americans....

    f*ck obama...

    never have I heard this BACKLASH so strong, so vocal...

    obama played the race card, blacks and identity politics played the race card and now that card is in play...

    let's see...

    blacks make up 13 % of the population...

    that makes about 60% whites...

    let's vote and have a pissing contest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in politically correct Northern Virginia. In 2004, there were Kerry stickers on cars everywhere here. There's not many Obama stickers this time. I don't see many McCain stickers either, but I attribute that to fear of damage to the vehicle.

    I think the Dems might be facing a McCain/Palin landslide. I hope so and I hope it's downticket too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, of course this article is in fact pleasant and
    I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.

    thanks.

    Review my web site diets that work

    ReplyDelete